1. Myth: Chiropractic adjustments are dangerous.
2. Myth: Prescription and non-prescription drugs are safe.
3. Myth: Once you go to the Chiropractor, you’ll always have to go.
4. Myth: Chiropractic care is not effectiv e.
5. Myth: C hildren don’t need Chiropractic adjustments.
6. Myth: Childhood bumps and bruises are harmless.
7. Myth: Chiropractors aren’t real doctors .
8. Myth: It’s safe and beneficial to perform self-adjustments .
9. Myth: Your bones grind against each other during an adjustment .
10. Myth: Chiropractic care is expensive .
Most importantly we want to ensure that your questions are answered by us directly. Our initial consultation will provide you the opportunity to discuss with a doctor our approach to chiropractic care. All new patients will receive a consultation, full examination and X-rays (if needed). Please contact us at (570) 759-3904